- Instant, scalable, and secure connections over our private layer 2 Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) platform.
- Custom configurations for your unique business at speeds from 50Mbps to multi-100-Gbps.
To learn more, see:
PacketFabric vs. Traditional Network Providers
Provision your network in a matter of minutes via the PacketFabric admin portal or APIs. Connections will be operational as soon as any backside cross-connects are done, which can take from 1 to 3 days.
Similar connections over traditional hard-wired networks can take weeks or months to come online.
PacketFabric revolutionized network deployment, with fiber optic cable already installed and pre-wired. After signing up, connections are ready to use, so you're entirely operational in a fraction of the time of standard network services.
Solutions for a Work from Home World
With COVID-19 creating global uncertainty and the work environment shifting to remote employees connecting from home, PacketFabric is uniquely ready to meet the challenges of managing far-flung resources and assets. Control, monitor, and manage your entire network remotely without setting foot in your office.
Get Up and Running in Minutes
Sign-up is simple and straightforward, with just a few steps.
- Set up your entire network up and be operational within minutes of service signup
- Build connections at speeds from 50Mbps to multiple 100Gbps
Easily Connect with Cloud Providers, Business Partners, and Customers
- Leverage the power of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and other top service providers.
- Configure your network your way, with control over on-ramp locations, connection speed, and account types
- Setup wizards guide you through configuration and connection every step of the way
Connect with Your Neighborhood or the World
- Choose from nearly 200 locations with more on the way.
- Support for local metro and long-haul connections.
- Clear pricing models show non-recurring charges (NRC) and monthly-recurring charges (MRC)
- No hidden fees. What you see is what you pay.
Flexible Terms and Connection Speeds
- Terms range from monthly up to 3 years.
- Plans for Dedicated Metro, Dedicated Long-Haul, Hosted Metro, and Hosted Long-Haul connections.
- Port speeds from 1 Gbps to multi-100Gbps.
Easy Network Administration, Monitoring, and User Management
- Flexible network control, monitoring, and administration via the admin portal or powerful API commands.
- Configure, change, and remove virtual circuits as needed.
- Easily manage user and admin accounts.
On-Demand Capacity and Flexibility
- Turn-up or down network locations and speed to respond to changing business needs.
- Make changes to your configuration and deployment model at a moment's notice.
Privacy and Security
- Each virtual circuit is completely isolated and secure against interception or injection.
Backup and Disaster Preparedness
- With built-in alternate routing and layers of redundancy, PacketFabric provides excellent connection to your network even in the most uncertain of times
- Traffic is automatically routed via the fastest available path even in the event of major outages.
Types of Services
- Cloud Connectivity - easily connect to top cloud service providers including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and many others from a variety of on-ramp locations.
- Point-to-Point - quickly setup custom connections between any two points.
- Build Your Own Network - set up custom networks just the way you want, combining Physical Interfaces, Virtual Circuits, and long-haul capacity.
Get Started with PacketFabric
Sign-up for service and have your network online in minutes.
Contact our Sales team and we will help tailor a solution to your specific needs.