Note: This process should only be done once per company.
After the initial registration, your account administrator can create additional users from the Admin page in the portal.
- From the PacketFabric website, click Sign Up.
- Complete the following fields (all fields are required):
Field Description Company Legal Name Enter your legal company name. Company Type Select your business structure. Business Entity Registration Location State State where your company is registered. Business Entity Registration Location Country Country where your company is registered. Website Company website address. Select Timezone Preferred timezone for your company.
- Click Next.
- Enter your company address. Click Next.
- Enter the details for your user account. Your new account has administrator privileges, but you can add more admin users later. Click Next.
- Enter the details for your billing contact. Click Next.
- Enter your billing address. Click Next.
- Review the PacketFabric Master Services Agreement (MSA). You are given three options:
- Accept: You are sent a copy of the MSA to sign electronically or manually.
- Do not accept: If you want to do an additional review or discuss the MSA, you can proceed without accepting. To speak with someone about the terms, email or call us at 1-844-475-8322.
- Already signed : Select this if you have already signed and returned the MSA.
- Click Next.
- Confirm you are not a bot and then click Register Company.
As soon as your registration is complete, you are sent an automated email with the MSA attached and support contact details.
The PacketFabric account team manually reviews your registration within 24 hours. If you accepted the MSA, you are emailed a copy to sign and return.
When your account has been approved, you receive an email confirmation with the following information:
- A PacketFabric W9
- PacketFabric billing account numbers
- Contact information for our financial department
- A certificate of exemption from the Federal Universal Service Fund surcharge
As soon as your account has been confirmed, you can log in and start building connections.