Administrative users can update their Company logo in the PacketFabric portal.
Supported image file types are:
Note: If you try to upload an unsupported image format, an error message will appear stating the [filetype] is not an allowed file type.
The maximum supported file size is in a square format 65 pixels by 65 pixels.
Note: For best results, create a 65 x 65 pixel logo image in an outside image editor for upload to your portal.
To update or change your company logo:
- Log in to the PacketFabric portal as an administrator.
- In the upper-nav bar, select Admin.
- Under Account, in the left panel, select Company Profile.
- On the Company Info page, select the upload arrow on the upper-right corner of the panel:
5. Click SELECT AN IMAGE.
6. Browse to and select your new logo image file, then click Open.
If the image is greater than 65 x 65, you can crop the image using the controls that appear, but the image will be limited to the maximum supported size.
You can click and drag the highlighted window to reposition the square capture area.
7. When you have the image uploaded and resized properly, click SET IMAGE.
The new logo will appear in the upper-right Company Logo preview.
8. Click Update to finalize the changes.
Your new logo will appear in your company portal.
If you need help uploading a new image file, please contact your account manager or PacketFabric support.